Saturday, December 26, 2009

I am watching our next weather changer!!

WOW! what a winter storm/blizzard. We received 14.1 inches of snow at Will Rogers World Airport Thursday A NEW RECORD!! This storm shocked me. I felt like we could see a winter storm on December 15th. I remeber telling our photographer and coordinater that we would see a winter storm Christmas eve, but I was not expecting a blizzard. I am thankful that God has given me so much ability to forecast and warn people. There is a chance of rain/snow is Tuesday and Wednesday. Yeah, I am already talking about snow again. It looks like it will move mainly north of our area, but we may see some light rain/snow. Temperatures will remain in the 30's the next seven days ands we will get another shot of colder air New Years Eve and we will chill to below freezing highs for New Years Day. The snow that is out there may last a while so be cautious, for the snow will melt and freeze up overnight. I will have additional information tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment