Saturday, December 5, 2009

Weather Update 12/5/2009

I have updated my forecast and the forecast has changed again. We will remain chilly for a while.Tonights low is going to be 31 and Sunday I have a high of 45 with south winds to 25 miles per hour. We will have a cold front move through tomorrow night bringing our winds around to the north. Monday I have a high of 38 with north winds to 20 miles per hour. Tuesday is interesting because we may see a little snow. Right now I do not think it will be much. I have a high of 42 with a 40% chance of rain/snow for Tuesday with south winds to 20 miles per hour. The precipitation will start as rain and may change to snow in the evening. We will warm up on Friday to around 52, but we will get chilly again Saturday with a high around 46. There is signs from the GFS Model that arctic air may make a run for the plains again off the forecast period. I will follow all of this for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment