Friday, February 19, 2010

Stormy conditions Sunday, February 21

With regards to Sunday, We will see rain and storms Saturday night into Sunday. Temperatures will fall on Sunday. We will see a high for Sunday very early at 48, and temperatures will fall from there. I have been so busy with school and life. I have been dealing with a lot of problems and have been at my breaking point. Until further notice, I will not be posting continual updates; however, I will be focusing on a storm system that will affect Oklahoma Sunday. If the weather gets bad, I will post quite a bit of updates. Thank you for your support during this tough time, and I hope to be back soon with updates. Severe weather season is almost here. Oklahoma's severe weather season runs from mid March to mid June. Looking at the latest weather updates, it looks like we may possibly have below normal temperatures this spring..

Thanks again,

Jonathan Dyer

No comments:

Post a Comment