Wednesday, March 3, 2010

SEVERE WEATHER POSSIBLE MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Severe weather season is about to take off. We are looking at our first chances of severe weather Monday. A potent storm system will move out of the pacific and be over Oklahoma on Monday. This system with increased dew points may easily cause Monday to be stormy. As I mentioned in my last post, I am ready for severe weather. It is time to get prepared. You need to get prepared by having a storm preparedness plan. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A WEATHER RADIO, GET ONE!!!!! OKLAHOMA STORMS CAN HAPPEN LATE AT NIGHT, AND YOU WILL WANT TO WARNED IF A TORNADO OCCURS. I will be here throughout this storm season. Stay tuned for further updates. I am in the process of starting my own weather webpage. I will have it up soon, so look for updates on that. Stay safe, I will have updates throughout the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment